Goole Neighbourhood Policing Team continues to deliver high visibility reassurance patrols to deter potential anti-social behaviour in Goole Town Centre.
We know the effect that antisocial behaviour has on a community and would appeal for anyone who is subjected to threats, personal property graffiti, hate crimes or harassment to contact the police directly on 101 to report it to us so that we can deal with it for them.
Many incidents are dealt with by the local authority and not the police and our website gives guidance on this: www.humberside.police.uk/antisocial-behaviour.
If residents have concerns over young people gathering in large groups, noise nuisance, public property graffiti, littering or fly-tipping they should call the East Riding of Yorkshire Council.
We all have a role to play in making our communities safe for everyone. The community policing team will continue to work closely with the local councillors, local authority and charities in Goole to keep the town a safe and happy place to live.
Moorland Road and Swinefleet Road, Old Goole – Drug-related issues and ASB
Drugs and anti-social behaviour-related issues have been reported to us in relation to two separate premises in the Moorland Road and Swinefleet Road areas of Old Goole. The Goole Neighbourhood Policing Team are working closely with various departments within East Riding of Yorkshire Council (including the ASB Team, Housing, Health & Safety and HMO Licensing) to help tackle these issues.
If you have any information please contact Humberside Police on 101, or ERYC on 01482 393939 or alternatively Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
The following list shows some of the crimes that have occurred in the previous month in your area:
• The rear and front number plates were stolen from a vehicle parked in Park Avenue.
• There has been an attempt to break the lock of a front door of a property in Manuel Street, no entry was gained.
• A secure van parked in Mariners Street was broken into and searched.
• Entry was gained into an insecure vehicle and cash stolen from within.
• A catalytic convertor was stolen from an Audi parked in a car park.
• Three secure bicycles have been stolen either from outside a shop or from a secure back yard (access was gained into the rear of the property by climbing over a wall).